This year we will be running our flu walk-in clinics behind the surgery via the car park. We are expecting a huge increase in attendance by patients for their flu jab, as well as the need to administer the vaccine whilst maintaining social distancing and clinicians being in PPE.
You must wear a mask when you attend and maintain social distancing. To help make the clinic run smoothly and on time try to wear short sleeves.
You will be sent a text message with the clinic details beforehand. Patients without a contact number will be sent a letter.
Please do not attend if you have any Covid symptoms.
Children will only be seen at booked appointments – Please contact reception to arrange.
The Walk-in Flu clinics will be held on:
- Friday 10th September 9:00 to 18:00
- Friday 17th September 9:00 to 18:00
Find out more
The NHS App provides a simple and secure way for patients to book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services.
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery. You can use some of the app’s features without your GP surgery being connected.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
- share your COVID-19 status – view and share proof of your COVID-19 status for travel
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your health record – securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning and you have the option to opt out
- view your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
- view your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- family members and carers can access health services on behalf of someone else they care for – to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view their health record, where appropriate.
Download the NHS APP and Contact GP surgery for your NHS number and to send you the linkage key details by email.
Any issues using NHS APP contact NHS App Team via NHS APP Contact us
Advice, tips and tools to help you make the best choices about your health and wellbeing.
Find out more
Did you know that 10 of the most minor ailments seen by GPs can also be treated by you at home?
By treating yourself at home you could save a trip to the surgery and free up time for the GPs to see patients with more serious health problems.
Read about some of the most effective home treatments on the NHS Choices website for:
- Back pain
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Nasal congestion (blocked nose)
- Sprains and strains
Visit the NHS website for more information
We are pleased to announce that our practice now offers the eConsult service to our patients! eConsult offers a whole range of information for common conditions, ailments and injuries; in addition to the facility to submit a consultation to a GP, or a query to the administration team.